Interactive Marketing, 2018
Who Are We?
Interactive Marketing is bespoke to the UK motor industry, having specialised in customer relationship and database management for over 20 years.
Our Outbound services include verbal service & MOT reminder, vehicle health-check follow-up, enquiry management and lost sales, customer satisfaction follow up and other campaigns tailored by our clients. We also offer an array of Inbound services as well, including call handling and Live Chat handling.
Interactive Marketing’s unique offering is derived from our significant investment in training and an abundance of hands on experience. This enables us to offer script-less calls where customer service comes first.
We employ people working from home on a salary basis and in doing so we avoid the high transience of staff so often encountered in a traditional call centre.
- Every call is timely and relevant to the call recipient as well as the client. That’s the key benefit of CRM telephone marketing compared to cold calling
- Our team works from home, providing a quiet background to the conversation, unlike a typical call centre
- We pay our staff a salary. No-one is on commission. Everyone is trained to build relationships rather than to make a sale at any cost
- All our researchers are employees of our company. We don’t use scripts, which provides a natural gimmick free communication
- We have little staff transience as a result of our home working arrangements, therefore training works and skills are retained
- We are pioneers in our industry. In 1998 when we started, CRM telephone marketing in the industry was a little used practice. The high quality of our work today is a reflection of our experience in this sector
- We are flexible. We can tailor our approach to meet your needs
- We invest heavily in quality control, training and skill development
Keith Owen established interactive Marketing in 1998. Keith has many years of experience working in the automotive sector starting his career as an apprentice and rising through the ranks to senior management. As a result of this experience he and members of staff understand the unique challenges and opportunities faced by the industry.
Most of our work comes from referrals and recommendations. We are extremely proud of the fact that we still have customers today who have been with us since the very beginning.